SUMMER BREAK IN BALLYBOFEY, CO DONEGAL…
Date of Arrival: Sunday, 26th – Wednesday, 29th June 2016.
Duration: Three nights on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
Our Hotel: The 4 Star Villa Rose Hotel & V-Spa
The Villa Rose Hotel is the perfect base from which to experience all that Donegal and the North West have to offer, located on the N15 between Letterkenny & Donegal Town.
Facilities: The Villa Rose Hotel, Ballybofey now boasts 55 stylish bedrooms and 2 magnificent suites. The hotel consists of 43 bedrooms in the new wing and 14 bedrooms in the traditional wing. All rooms have been appointed and designed to a high specification. Bedrooms are equipped with flat screen TV’s, tea & coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, complimentary bottled water, secure safe and free wi-fi.
V-SPA: The V Spa set within the Hotel, is one County Donegal finest purpose built spas. Come and enjoy the experience of the latest in natural beauty and holistic therapies by Germaine De Capuccini. The Spa facilities are complimented by a Hair Boutique, Make-up Bar & Nail bar, taking care of all your holistic, hair & beauty needs under one roof. Pre-booking is advised if you would like to have a treatment in the SPA…
Our Break includes:
- 3 night’s accommodation in the Villa Rose Hotel & SPA
- Breakfast each morning & your evening meal each night
- Tea/coffee & biscuits on arrival
- Entertainment in the bar
- 20% shopping discount vouchers for McElhinneys Department Store (The North Wests biggest department store…)
- Complimentary spa thermal session – jacuzzi, steam room, foot spa & tropical showers.
- Guided nature walks available on request
- Reduced rates for Ballybofey & Stranorlar golf club
- Reduced rates for entry to Oakfield Park – an 18th century deanery with over 100 acres of gardens, parkland, woodland and narrow gauge railway line. (15 minute drive away)
Cost of this week is €295pps.
Single rooms are available at €20pppn.
(Single rooms are limited)
Deposit of €100pp secures your place.
These rooms will be sold on a strictly first come first served basis, and will only be considered confirmed when the appropriate deposit has been received.